- Everything you expect from a yacht broker and more
- Dedicated Yacht Broker – we will visit your vessel, offer a free valuation, create an advert and give you day-to-day support until sold. Our Brokers will also take photographs and write a detailed description of your boat; we can also help with viewings and negotiating offers if you wish
- Advice and support from Experts – when you need it, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Advertising on our network of sites and major brokerage websites – including Apollo Duck
- Help to make the highest possible price
* Valuation is free if you list your boat with us, otherwise valuation is £99.
Book a Valuation
Instruct The Ship Brokers for a fixed fee
Advert Creation and Listing
Viewing, Feedback and Offers
The role of our Brokers
To be your advocate
- Honest, transparent, friendly and professional
- To conduct themself in accordance with our strict principles
To prepare you and your vessel
- By conducting a thorough evaluation of your vessel
- Taking photographs and writing a professional, detailed description
- Give advice on achieving the best possible price and if required, negotiating all offers on your behalf at no extra charge
To support you through every step of the sale of your Yacht, Motorboat or Ship
- We try to answer all your questions and give any advice you need
- Be available when you need them!
Local knowledge and expertise is really important. Our Yacht Brokers spend most of their time in the local marinas, ports and marine facilities and their knowledge goes beyond just yachts and motorboats. Each of our Yacht Brokers pride themselves in really understanding what makes your vessel appeal to potential buyers and crucially how we will make sure that you sell your boat as fast as possible and to achieve the best price possible.