Chris Craft 27 Concept
|Price:||£ 16,500 ono|
|Type:||Powerboats and RIBS|
We are open to any offers on this boat.
We can also let you have her without the trailer and will drop the price by £2500 down to £14000 if you want just the boat alone…and that a delivered to you price plus we also take part exchange and it doesn’t have to be another boat it could be a car, bike, jewelery or other property.
The Chris Craft 27 Concept is best described as part cruiser and part performance boat. A good-looking cruiser with attractive sport boat lines, the 27 Concept was built on a deep-V hull with moderate beam and a relatively steep 20 degrees of dead rise at the transom. She’s a good open-water performer capable of going fast through some rough water. Since the aim of the Concept is outdoor entertainment, most of her length is devoted to an expansive cockpit layout with wraparound lounge seating for a crowd (the seat bottom pulls out to form a sun pad). A hideaway ladder folds down over the companionway door and allows access through the windshield to the foredeck—very resourceful. Below, her compact cabin features a standup head and a convertible dinette. Twin 5.0-liter stern drives cruise at 28–29 knots (40+ knots top),
We don’t normally get them in like this one and she is great. She has been stored for all of her life not in the water but in a dry stack so she is as dry as she was when she left the boat builders. We have plenty of pictures of her and really welcome any invitations to view.
Both OMC engines have been serviced and we have plenty of receipts and documentation available on her for your perusal.
Her trailer is in lovely condition and is included this in the sale or we can deliver her to you anywhere in the UK or Ireland and if you don’t need the trailer we will take it away.
- LOA: 8.3 mtrs / 27’0″
- Beam: 2.76 mtrs / 9’0″
- Minimum Draft: 0.52 mtrs / 1’8″
- Maximum Draft: 0.9 mtrs / 2’11″
- Deadrise: 20 degrees at the transom
Twin OMC 5.0l EFL Petrol Engines producing 235 hp per unit. The matching stern drives and stainless steel propellers are in great condition as you would expect.
- Cruising Speed: 28-29 knots, maximum Speed: 40 + knots.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 366 Litres / 81.5 Gallons.
The Cuddy Cabin provides a dinette table with V-shaped seating that converts into a double berth. On the port side there is a small sink and cool box with a refrigerated unit, whilst opposite is a separate heads with a sea toilet.
In the cockpit there is a single helm seat with a bolster cushion, a similar co-pilot seat and then U-shaped seating behind. All the internal and exterior upholstery has been fully replaced recently and is almost new condition.
The cockpit has a wraparound windscreen with a centre opening section and when the cuddy door is open there are stainless steel steps that can be positioned in the centre of the opening providing access to the forward decking.
From the aft cockpit there is excellent access to the engine compartment, further aft a swim platform with a stainless steel boarding ladder and shower.
- Anchor locker with GRP hatch.
- Bow & Stern Stainless Steel Eyes.
- Overhead light.
- Solid Cuddy Door which slides behind the helm.
- Drink Holders.
- GRP cockpit liner which is self draining.
- Forward Deck Hatch & translucent skylight.
- Heavy Duty vinyl rubbing strake with stainless steel insert.
- Swim platform with grab rail & stainless steel ladder.
- 4 x Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats.
- 4 Cuddy Cabin Port Lights.
- Ski Tow – Transom Mounted.
- Stainless Steel Foredeck Rails.
- Custom Steering wheel with Tilt Feature.
- LCD Depth Gauge.
- 12v Outlet.
- Engine Bilge Blower.
- Electric Bilge Pump with float switch.
- Electric Horn.
- Warps & Fenders.
- Stereo with Cockpit Speakers.
- Blue Canvas Bimini with front, side & back curtains. New windows about to be fitted into hood.
She just has to be seen. We do take part exchange and will consider anything. So give Steve a call on 07966 205539 and lets do a deal.